We may be considering asking for quick personal loans to solve an emergency situation. If we need funding urgently, we should know exactly when we are going to receive that money. The time it will take for a lender to grant us quick personal credits will depend on the amount requested, that we have correctly made the request and that we comply with all the requirements.
Personal loans instantly up to € 5,000
If we ask for instant approval loans of € 5,000 or less, we will receive approval within a few minutes- Finding the Right Same Day Loans Approval Lender. The companies that grant them do not need a lot of documentation, which speeds up the process. The approval and granting time for these quick personal loans can be less than one hour if we follow these steps:
- Make the request within the working hours of the lender. If not, we may not receive your response until the next business day.
- Do not request more money than we can return. The company will check our income level to see if we can return the loan. Otherwise, we will deny the request and lose time looking for another lender.
- Fill the form well and send the required documentation. To grant us fast personal loans, they will ask us for our personal and banking information, in addition to our mobile number and email to contact us.
- Apply for quick personal loans to more than one company to increase the probabilities of concession.
- Make sure that the lender works with the bank where we have our account. Otherwise, the income could take up to 48 hours.
Following these indications, we will receive the money we need in a short time. In less than 15 minutes we can get mini-loans of less than € 800 for small incidentals and also quick loans of up to € 5,000, such as the Creditea Fast Credit.
Fast personal loans of more than € 5,000
Depending on the lender, we can take a few days or several weeks to receive quick personal loans of more than € 5,000. As the amount required is greater, the entities will analyze our request more thoroughly and ask us for more documentation, which slows down the management. In addition, we will have to justify the purpose of the loan. Of course, once approved, these quick personal loans are entered in less than 24 hours. An example of this type of credit is the Personal Loan of Cetelem, with which we can get up to € 60,000 at 6.12% APR in a few days.
What requirements should I meet?
Lenders will not accept our personal credit requests instantly if we do not meet basic conditions:
- Be of legal age Depending on the lender and the purpose of the credit, the minimum age limit will be 18, 21 or 25 years.
- Reside in Spain To prove it, they will ask for our DNI or NIE.
- Have a sufficient source of income. For small amounts we do not need to present a payroll, a pension or unemployment benefit will suffice.
- Have an active checking account and our name to make the deposit.
- Have a mobile phone and/or email address for the lender to contact us.